Information we collect
The personal information you are requested to submit, as well as the reasons for doing so, will be made apparent to you at the time we ask for it.
We may obtain additional information about you if you contact us directly, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message and/or attachments you give us, and any other information you want to us.
We may ask for your contact information when you create an Account, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
What we do with your data
We utilise the data we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Our website is provided, operated, and maintained by us.
- Our website will be improved, personalised, and expanded.
- Recognize and evaluate how you use our website.
- Create new goods, services, features, and capabilities.
- Communicate with you, either directly or via one of our partners, for a variety of reasons, including customer support, providing you with website updates and other information, and marketing and promotional objectives.
- Please send you emails
- Fraud detection and prevention