NUMS Entry Test 2022 Registration is Now Open (Admission in MBBS,BDS 2022)
NUMS Entry Test shall be held on Sunday, 9th October 2022. Subject test is mandatory for admission in NUMS Constituent, Affiliated and all Military (Armed Forces) Administered Medical and Dental Colleges.
- The candidates having valid citizenship of Pakistan /Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationals/Foreign Nationals can appear in NUMS Entry Test 2022.
- FSc/HSSC/A-Levels/ 12th Grade, awaiting result can also apply for NUMS Entry Test 2022.
- NUMS Entry Test held on 3rd October 2021 is not valid for admission in MBBS/BDS session 2022-23.
- Passing PMC MDCAT with 65% marks shall be mandatory for admission in MBBS and with 55% marks for BDS in NUMS colleges as per PMC Public Announcement dated 16th May 2022.
How to Apply
- Registration Form for NUMS Entry Test 2022 shall be filled online.
- Please apply using a laptop or desktop only. Registration by using mobile phone is not supported.
Steps for NUMS Entry Test 2022 Registration:
- Click on the First Time Registration
- Local Students will select CNIC/Form B Option
- Overseas Pakistani or Dual Nationals will select NICOP Option
- Foreigners will select Passport Option
- Enter your own (Student) CNIC/Form B/NICOP/Passport Number at the time of registration/login, because it cannot be changed later on.
- Enter your full name (as per SSC/O level / 10th Grade Certificate).
- Enter your active/functional email address.
- Enter Password (minimum 6 character)
- Confirm Password
- Enter captcha
- Click on Register
- After registration, login NUMS Entry Test 2022 Registration Portal.
- Online Registration application is divided into 4 Steps:
- Step 1 Upload Photograph & CNIC/B Form/NICOP/Passport
- Upload the Passport size latest photograph with blue background. (Unprofessional photographs/Selfie not allowed).
- Upload Clear front side of CNIC/B Form/NICOP/Passport
Note: Link available for file conversion on Registration Portal
Supported Image Types: .jpg, .jpeg & .png
Supported Image Size is less than 1 MB.
- Step 2 Profile Information & Test Centre
Note: The candidates MUST select two unique locations in order of preference for appearance in the NUMS Entry Test 2022. However, based upon seating capacity available, the University reserves the right to shift any candidate to another location.
- Step 3 Download & Upload Fee challan
- Download Fee Challan: Print challan, pay it to nearest HBL bank
- Upload NUMS Copy of Paid Fee Challan
- Step 4 Final Submit Application
Once you click on final submit button. Following statement will be displayed on your screen:
Your Application has been Submitted Successfully
Note: After submission you will not receive any email and SMS. The above mentioned statement is the confirmation of your application submission.
After submission, you can also edit your application information before the last date of registration by login with same CNIC/B Form/NICOP/Passport Number.
- Application shall be submitted through online portal only. No hard copies are required.
- The Mobile Number and Email provided on the Registration Form should be entered correctly and it should be functional for contact as and when required by the University.
NUMS Test Registration Fee Detail:
Registration Fee for Exam Centres in Pakistan
Rs. 3,500/- (Non-refundable / Non-transferable)
Registration with Late Fee for Exam Centres in Pakistan
Rs. 5,000/- (Non-refundable / Non-transferable)
Registration Fee for International Exam Centres
Rs. 20,000/- (Non-refundable / Non-transferable)
Registration with Late Fee for International Exam Centres
Rs. 30,000/- (Non-refundable / Non-transferable)