HEC USAT 2022 Registration for Undergraduate Studies Admission Test
For undergraduate programme admissions at all Pakistani universities, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in Islamabad announced the use of a uniform test. Universities will accept the results of the Quarterly Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT) 2022. The USAT test will most likely take place on August 28, 2022, and the deadline for HEC USATT 2022 online enrollment is August 12, 2022.
The Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT) will be administered by the Higher Education Commission via the Education Testing Council (ETC) for undergraduate admission in Pakistani universities. The USAT is based on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) format and includes all recognised undergraduate entry-level engineering, medical, information technology, management, and social science subjects. Like the SAT, students who pass the USAT are eligible for admission to all universities.
Who Can Apply for the USAT 2022 Undergraduate Studies Admission Test?
- Students who have completed Grade 12 or the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or an equivalent
- Students who took the final exam and are waiting for the results
- students with a 12-year education or its equivalent in any discipline
Test Breakup and Marks Distribution for HEC USAT
- Number of MCQs (75 mcqs)
- total time permitted: 100 minutes
- Verbal Reasoning : 35
- Quantitative reasoning: 40
- Allowed time: 40 minutes
- Writing abilities for essays of 400–500 words in either English or Urdu: 25
Any score more than or equal to 50 will be regarded as a qualifying USAT score. On the USAT, a person can only receive a perfect score of 100.
The test is initially scheduled to take place concurrently in Pakistan's major cities on a quarterly basis. However, additional testing could be scheduled if necessary. Candidates can register online through the ETC website's registration portal after the annual test schedule has been posted there.
Universities will continue to independently disclose their admissions policy. Students will apply to institutions and submit their USAT ETC score card for consideration in the algorithm used to determine merit-based weighting.
Application Process for HEC USAT 2022
- Please click on the following link to register: http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- Please contact the HEC regional offices or visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk if you have any questions about the online registration process.
- Complete your profile using the "My Profile" section, then submit your application using the links under "Undergraduate Studies Admission Test" in the menu panel on the left sidebar of the web portal.
- Applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE status will not be taken into consideration for the USAT Test; only applications that have been SUBMITTED will.
- Each candidate must pay PKR 1,200 to take the Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT). The candidates' Habib Bank Limited Account number is 1742 7900 1334 01, where they will deposit the required fee. Higher Education Commission, Account Title.
- Applicants must complete the application form at the ETC online registration site and provide a paid and scanned challan form that has been officially stamped by any HBL Branch.
- The test fee is not transferable or refundable.