I like to speak about leaving comments on ilmkibaat.com since I've had several conversations with readers who have made me question if we're all on the same page. Blog comment areas are seen and used in a variety of ways by blog readers.
We appreciate your feedback, recommendations, and conversations, and we welcome them on ilmkibaat.com. However, we do not tolerate inappropriate information in any form in comments.
- To use our website, you must first read and accept the comment policy at ilmkibaat.com.
- Keep Comments on Issue - Any remark that looks to be extraneous to the topic will be edited or deleted.
- All comments are subject to editing, deletion, moving, or marking as spam by the site owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and author.
- All comments are subject to moderation: It indicates that the resource examines each and every comment. So anything wrong will undoubtedly be discovered.
- Please don't resubmit if your remark doesn't show right away because we evaluate it several times a day.
- English, Urdu Nastaliq Fonts, and Roman Urdu should all be used in the comments.
- Spam Filters: We have spam filters in place that automatically catch spam comments. However, if it fails to catch spam and slips, we will remove it immediately.
- Avoid posting any private information in the comments section unless you want it to be publicly available. Also, keep in mind that the emails you mention in comments may be crawled by robotic email spiders, resulting in a flood of spam in your inbox.
- Disclaimer: ilmkibaat.com accepts no responsibility for any harm caused by information placed in the comments section by visitors.
- Trackbacks are regarded the same as comments, and will be handled according to our Comments Policy.